Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Lost Blanket

About 4 weeks ago, Jack's blanket disappeared. He loves his blanket. His blanket is tan and he was okay with the fact that it was missing because we had a blue one that looked just like it. The transition to the blue one was quite easy, even though he only wanted the tan one, when given the option. It drove me crazy looking for that blanket. I looked EVERYWHERE: in drawers, under beds, in our 2 storage attics, and in closets. I know that it didn't leave the house because Jason won't let him take it to daycare.

I finally decided that I, absentmindedly, put it somewhere. It was crazy around here, at that time. We were still organizing the new house, had a newborn, and I was on pain pills.

Yesterday, my mother asked me if I still had my salad spinner. I told her that I did and went to retrieve it. It was on the top shelf of our pantry. I took it down, opened it, and there was the blanket! In the salad spinner! On the top shelf of the pantry! haha. Jack was playing with all kinds of appliances and other kitchen tools. I took them all and put them where he couldn't reach them. I had no idea that he had put his blanket in the salad spinner.

The blue blanket



The tan blanket




Gran is in town



This kid sleeps, all of the time

No comments: