Friday, February 26, 2010

Concord

Holden and I visited Concord Elementary School, this morning. We went to pick up my pay stub. It felt a little weird, since I have not been there since mid-December. We went to every classroom and visited all of the teachers. It might sound crazy, but my students looked like they had grown so much in 2 months!

I cannot believe that I go back to work, next week. As for right now, Will's surgery is back on, so my mom gets to do week 1, by herself. My dad is going to ATL to help out. My biggest worry... what am I going to wear!! My maternity clothes sag off my bottom, but my regular clothes are no where near buttoning. That was the biggest shock from my first pregnancy. I never dreamed that it would take so long for your hips to shrink back to their old size.



This outfit was a gift from LeeLee. He looks so cute.

No comments: