We have been very busy, during the last few weeks. This weekend we went to Pensacola, FL to attend the wedding of some friends. My parent came to Bham to keep the boys. On Saturday, we went to the beach and we both got burned. That is crazy since it is February.
As you can tell in the following pictures, Holden is fighting sickness. His nose runs constantly. I know that he will eventually get over all of this. The pictures are from this evening when the boys played with some flowers on the back porch. Jack enjoyed shaking them so that the petals ended up everywhere.
Monday, February 21, 2011
1. Jack and Holden spent 6 days with LeeLee and Big J. I can honestly say that we were all in bed at 8:30, last night. We were exhausted from our big party weekend and the grandparents were sufficiently worn out.
2. We had a wonderful time throwing a wedding shower, at our house. Thank you to LeeLee and Big J for letting us send the boys away.
3. Kiki and and Gdad will be taking the second shift, this weekend. We are going to Pensacola for the wedding mentioned earlier.
4. I woke up Friday night with a very painful right ankle. After 4 days of pain, I went to the doctor and found out a small blister was infected. It hurts.
5. We are extremely thankful to everyone who made our birthdays special. We appreciate the cards, gifts, and being taken out to dinner by the Gambles.
6. I did get grief from Jason for not giving him a birthday post. In my defense, it was like Grand Central Station around here, this weekend.
Monday, February 14, 2011
We had a nice visit with Uncle David and Aunt Sarah, on Saturday. It was a nice and relaxing day in Huntsville. I have two lucky boys. They got more Christmas presents and a Holden got a birthday present. Then, they got goody bags full of Valentine's stuff, today.