Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's catch up...



1. Jack and Holden spent 6 days with LeeLee and Big J. I can honestly say that we were all in bed at 8:30, last night. We were exhausted from our big party weekend and the grandparents were sufficiently worn out.
2. We had a wonderful time throwing a wedding shower, at our house. Thank you to LeeLee and Big J for letting us send the boys away.
3. Kiki and and Gdad will be taking the second shift, this weekend. We are going to Pensacola for the wedding mentioned earlier.
4. I woke up Friday night with a very painful right ankle. After 4 days of pain, I went to the doctor and found out a small blister was infected. It hurts.
5. We are extremely thankful to everyone who made our birthdays special. We appreciate the cards, gifts, and being taken out to dinner by the Gambles.
6. I did get grief from Jason for not giving him a birthday post. In my defense, it was like Grand Central Station around here, this weekend.

No comments: