Sunday, March 28, 2010

Only Child



Jack has been reliving his days as an only child. Holden has been spending some time in Huntsville, with Kiki and Grandad. It was a hard decision to make, since he is so young, but it has worked out great. We are lucky to have my parents babysit him and they needed some time, at home, to get things done. Since they have been here 24 hours a day, I knew that they could handle it. It has given us a chance to get some sleep, do some yard work, and spend some quality time with Jack (who has been fighting for our attention). Holden has been great for my parents. He has been sleeping from 10pm until around 5:30am. We all have web cams (Uncle David and Uncle James have them too) and I get to see Holden as much as I want. Actually, I bet we talk/see them 5 times a day.

They are bringing him back on Wednesday or Thursday, and we are headed to Andalusia, next weekend, for Easter. We look forward to seeing LeeLee and Big J and that side of our family.

No comments: