Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fountain of Youth

I wish I knew my grandmother's secret. At 81 years of age, she has more energy than anyone I know. She has been visiting for 2 weeks. She went dancing a few times, spent some nights here, spent a night with a friend, and spent most of her time at my Uncle James' house. One night she drove, by herself, from Hoover to Fultondale to go to a dance. Last night, the storms woke Holden up at 4am and by the time we got up there, she was already rocking him. haha.



Jason has been sick for 2 weeks. Jack has had a nasty runny nose for about a month and started a cough 2 weeks ago. Well, we took him to the doc, today. He has pneumonia! My little 2 1/2 year old has pneumonia! I have taken his temp a few times, but he never had a fever. He didn't even have one at the doctor. The doctor couldn't believe that he was running around the room, when he was that sick. I remember when Jack was having all of those ear infections, the doc would tell us his pain should be a 9 out of 10 and was shocked that he wasn't crying all night long. Thank goodness that my parents are here keeping Holden. Jason is too sick to take care of Jack and I don't have any sick days left.

By the way...the previous post pictures where taken a couple of days ago. I'm pretty sure he had pneumonia when he was jumping on the couch.

No comments: