Sunday, December 27, 2009

37 weeks


I turned 37 weeks on Christmas Day. That means I'm officially full term! Let's just hope that the next 3 days don't put me into labor. I have contractions all of the time, but none of them are painful. Well, except for the ones that squeeze the heck out of my bladder.

This is what happens in the next 3 days, in this order:
-Monday - finish last minute stuff at our house
-movers come to pack
-doctor's appointment
-close on our new house
-cleaners go to the new house
-movers move us
-close on the sell of our house
-Cable company going to new house

Wednesday night will be the first night for us in the new house. I'm nervous about how Jack will take it, but he has been to the house a bunch of times and asks to go to the "new house" a lot, so I think he'll be fine. He even gets upset, when we leave the house.