Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Presents

Christmas Round 1:
Two weekends ago, we celebrated Christmas with LeeLee and Big J. (And, Aunt Jennifer, even though she couldn't come.) Jack caught on to the opening of presents pretty quickly. He received lots of great toys; including a train set (from Aunt Jennifer), some DVDs, some clothes, a big Mickey Mouse and a Tonka truck.





Christmas Round 2:
Tonight, we celebrated Christmas with Kiki, Grandad, and Gran. He received a couple of trackers, some clothes, a train set (from Gran), and a portable DVD player. He also received 2 Richard Scarry books from Uncle David and Aunt Sarah. Jason missed the second half of the present opening due to the gash he received to his finger. He was trying to open the package to his present, when he looked up at Jack and pushed his index finger down on the sharp side of a pocket knife. ouch.

I have missed getting to see Uncle James, Aunt Jen, and Cousin Will, this Christmas.






I'm not sure that I'll make another post, before the baby comes. Who, by the way, also got lots of Christmas presents. Things are getting a little crazy around here. We close on our new house, next Tuesday, December 29th. That same day, I have a doctor's appointment, the movers come to pack us, and the cleaning people go out to the new house. The movers will move us next Wednesday. If I could have my way, we would move on December 30th and the baby would come January 1st. Jason disagrees because of the Auburn game. I've just about reached my limit of aches, pains, and uncomfortableness. I'm ready to hold my baby boy, in my arms.


I can't look at this picture without thinking that Dugan just saw Santa Claus:

1 comment:

Carrie Cruz said...

We watched the Auburn game as we were waiting to be released from the hospital. =)