Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I can't explain how happy I am creating all of our family traditions. I spent a wonderful day with Jason and Jack just hanging out at home. This evening, Jason had a talk with Jack about tomorrow being Jesus' birthday and Santa coming to bring him presents for being good. Then, Jason told Jack that Santa loved cookies and milk, so the 3 of us baked cookies for Santa. We each had a cookie and glass of milk and then set some out for Santa. I'm trying to cherish Jack's last 2 weeks as an only child. Here are some pics from our evening:




Daddy, with his "milk":


We are hoping that Jack won't wake up with a black eye. He pulled a table over on top of himself. The table pretty much landed on him and hit is face before anything else. Jason told me about the time he got stitches on Christmas. I'll always remember the Christmas, when I was sick and throwing up.

No comments: