Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome back to the fray

I emailed our school system Technology Director about a number of problems that occurred, during my year off. After answering my questions, she wrote "Welcome back to the fray!!" Believe it or not, that expression calmed me down because I realized that I can only accomplish what I can accomplish. It's not logical to think that I can fix all of our technology problems in one day, since there will always be new ones (and I have a library to worry about).

Today, I received the following note in my work mailbox:

"Good morning, I am God, Today I will be handling all of your problems. I do not need your help. If you encounter a difficult situation today, let me take care of it. Kindly put in the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box. It will be addressed in my time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box do not hold on or remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation you think you can handle, please consult me in prayer to be sure it is the proper resolution. Because I do not sleep or slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest, my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.Your Loving Father,God"

Now that I'm getting up really early, Jack usually hears the noise in the house and wakes up around 6:15-6:30am. This morning, I left the house at 6:30am and he was still asleep. It made me sad that I didn't get to see him. Also, I brought one of his CDs to work with me and played it. That also made me sad because we play his CDs everyday and each of those songs remind me of him.

So, I have had multiple complaints about the lack of posts/pictures. I could post all day long at work. What I can't do at work is take pictures of Jack. It's going to take a few weeks for us to get our routine down and then I'm sure I'll be posting more frequently.

It doesn't matter what time of day it is, if you give Jack his blanket he'll suck his fingers and lay down:







No comments: