Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In our Thoughts

I decided it's time to send some prayers out...

1. I talked to Jack's Aunt Jennifer, tonight, and she sounded like she felt awful. Last week she had her tonsils removed. Ouch! I know what you are going through. When I had jaw surgery, I drank my food for 4 weeks!

2. Jack's cousin Will's second surgery was postponed until Friday. We are happy the first one went well and we hope they can get that tube out of his throat soon. We love you.

3. Jack's great-grandfather, Richard, started chemo and radiation last week. We are praying that Gustav won't head straight for Foley or we are coming to get you. =)




I don't know what to do about the "mop" on his head. I snip at it all the time, but I think he's ready for his first official haircut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His hair is fine. No Cutting!!!!!!!!!!