Friday, August 8, 2008

Feeling a Little Better

Well, I'm starting to feel better. My spirits are beginning to lift some, so I feel it's time to give an update on Jack's life at daycare...

Today was my first day "on the clock". Interestingly, instead of working at school, I spent the day in a training session at the Board. Today also ended Jack's second week at daycare. He still cries when we leave him in the morning, but he is always having fun when we get him. Three times he has come home with art work. I think that is so neat. Today, his teacher told me that they worked on "Thank You". That was funny to me because he barely says "Momma" and "Dadda". Jason has been concerned about how Jack is interacting with the other kids. One teacher told us that "everybody likes Jack". I wasn't sure if she was talking about the teachers or the kids. Then, she told me that one little girl doesn't anybody and she loves Jack.

Anyway, he seems to be adjusting well. Jason and I are both happy that he getting to spend time around other children his age.

Here are a couple more pics from last weekend. We have had family here all week and haven't been taking many pictures.






Tomorrow, Jason and I, sans Jack, are going to ATL to meet our nephew, Will. It will be a long day because we are probably going straight to Northside Hospital and then coming home.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have a good trip. We hope your bro, sil, and little Will are all doing well!