Friday, August 15, 2008

That didn't take long.

Well, here I am on a Friday at 2pm blogging from home, while my son is asleep in his crib. He is miserably sick. He's had a runny nose for a week or so, which I expected with starting daycare. Yesterday morning, he woke up with some nastier stuff oozing out. (That's as far as I'm going on the description). He feels like crap. When I picked him up, yesterday, he looked awful. The nose was disgusting and his eyes were so puffy he looked sleepy. I told Jason that, if he looked like that in the morning, we were not sending him to daycare. Well, he felt so bad that he decided to wake on up with me around 5:30am. Jason kindly stayed home with him, while I went to work for half a day. Then, I came home so Jason could go to work. It never crossed my mind that I'd be using a sick day to stay home with Jack on my 6th day back to work. =)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope that Jack feels better!