Thursday, June 19, 2008

Librarian at a Technology Conference (I'm a nerd)

The last couple of days have been a "teaser" for me going back to work. I attended the Alabama Educational Technology Conference. One of the sessions I attended was "using blogs as a way to communicate with teachers, students, and parents". I was very interested in going to that session, since I now consider myself a blogger.

It was quite easy leaving Jack with grandparents. Daycare is going to be a lot different. He has five weeks left, at home. Those weeks include trips to Huntsville, Florida (the beach!), Georgia, and Andalusia. One of my favorite parts about being off work is the freedom to travel.

Here are some pics from this afternoon.




1 comment:

Cassie Clark said...

How did I miss you? I was there as well, but skipped out early. I didn't stay full days. I am so not as good at "blogging" as you are. I will have to get some pointers when I have time!!!
- Cassie