Monday, June 23, 2008

A Big (little) Helper

Well, I decided to make remodeling the hallway bathroom as a project to be completed before returning to work. Step 1 is removing the wallpaper. I have never tackled a wallpaper removal that didn't turn out to be more than expected. Not surprisingly, there are 2 layers of wallpaper covering a layer of paint and possibly another layer of wallpaper. Fortunately, I have not encountered too big of a problem.

At first, Jack just sat in the bathroom and played with the cabinets. Then, he decided to climb in and out of the bathtub. Well, that caused problems for me because he would put one leg over the tub and I would have to help him the rest of the way or else he would fall. This went nonstop for about 10 minutes and we decided to take a break. Later, we started to work again and he took the scraper from me. Much to my amazement, he immediately started trying to scrape. I love it when he repeats an act that he saw me perform.







No comments: