Monday, June 2, 2008

Attempting to Walk

Before I had Jack, I imagined writing in his baby book the exact date that he reached all of his milestones. Not one of them has been so "cut and dry". For example, I could not tell you the day he started crawling because he inched, then army crawled, the next thing I knew he was completely crawling. Well, I really thought his first steps would be monumental. We have some friends and I can remember when their youngest would stand in the middle of the room and they would hold treats in front of her to get her to take a step. Well, as you can see in the following video from last evening, walking will be a blurred line like everything else.


1 comment:

Heather said...

He's about there! Next thing you know he'll be running to you :-) We'd love to get together, but our weekends are tied up for about the next 6 weeks! How about one night during the week?