Sunday, June 8, 2008

I can't help but continue to remember what I was doing this time, last year...

It was summer break, so I wasn't working. I would get up with Jason around 7am, cook breakfast, take a shower, study for an hour and then go back to sleep for a couple of hours. It was a fabulous 2 weeks. I talked to my mom, at least, 3 times a day... She joked that, while I was pregnant, every time she talked to me I was either in the car or in bed(that's because I drive 40 minutes to work). I had to take the Praxis to finish my Library Media certification and I decided it would be easier to take it before the baby came. So, at 37.5 weeks pregnant (3 days before my water broke) I took a 2 hour standardized test at UAB. It took place at the same time as as many other tests. I felt very strange being there because I was so pregnant.


I didn't realize until after I loaded this picture that it is a good shot of Jack's tooth. Yep, he still has one tooth! Will he turn 1 with a single tooth or will another pop through? I sure hope one will pop through because that would explain his current mood swings.



This picture describes the mood that he usually has.


His is very good at getting into a standing position. Then, he'll take 2 or 3 steps. He's been known to take 6 or 7 steps, but that is when he is walking towards someone and the last few steps are more like falling into your arms. It is so cute.

No comments: