Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun on the Farm

If you noticed, this morning I posted about removing wallpaper. This afternoon, Jack and I went to visit my friend Holly. I don't think she would consider her home a farm, but that's what comes to my mind because she has horses, donkeys, and a pig.

We had a fun visit. She currently has 5 kittens and Jack loved playing with them. Kittens are a lot more trusting than cats. Jack was terrified of the pig. It was kind of pitiful. He was also scared of the horses and donkeys. While we were there, we picked squash, okra, peas, peppers, and green tomatoes.

Speaking of those kittens: If anyone is looking to adopt, her kittens are adorable. She has 3 orange tabby's, a grey tabby, and a calico. They are sweet.


Hunting his prey



Milo (the mommy)








I didn't blame Jack for being scared. This pig is a little creepy. (sorry Holly)



The kitten loves playing in the camo net



the garden






This scene ended with Jack picking the kitten up by his front leg




Can you find the kitten in this picture?

No comments: