Monday, January 18, 2010

Things have been going great. I have been fortunate to have lots of help. My mom spent last week with me, while my dad went to ATL, to help Jen with Will's surgery. For the long weekend, we had LeeLee, Big J, and Aunt Jennifer come visit. We also had a visit from Aunt Susan, on Sunday. Today is my first day alone with both boys. It has gone well, so far. The three of us spent a couple of hours, in bed, watching a movie. (Thanks for the movies, Aunt Jennifer!) Holden just sleeps all of the time. I remember Jack sleeping a lot (during the day, not at night), but Holden sleeps all day and night. I am trying to not take it for granted because I definitely remember what is was like when Jack had reflux and cried all night. I think I cried all night, too!

Kiki working on a burp



Daddy teaching his boys how to use tools



Jack helped Daddy trim the bushes



Jack watching TV with LeeLee



He won't even wake up for diaper changes



so sweet!



Aunt Susan holding Holden



Aunt Susan bought Jack his very first guitar



Jack likes to hold Holden's hand. It makes me nervous that he might squeeze too hard.



Jack hates having his picture made, but when I started taking Holden's picture, he insisted that I take his.



Jack has become quite generous with his kisses

1 comment:

Carrie Cruz said...

I'm so jealous your child sleeps! Want to trade for a night?