Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Change

Every once in a while I get the desire for "change". Sometimes this comes at work and sometimes at home. When at work, I can move my computers around or change my students assigned seats. That will usually do the trick. When at home, I might move furniture, move some pictures, or paint a room. Well, other than the fact that we have a big "change" growing in my belly, we just got a whole lot of "change" in one day. Last week we painted Jack's bedroom and, today, his new furniture came! I have been so excited about getting it. Because of this, we spent Saturday moving lots of furniture in the house. Also, today began our master bathroom remodel. The demo people were here, today, and will finish up tomorrow. I'm not going to post any pics until we are through.

I think Jack is ready for a haircut. I have to get his hair cut every couple of months. It grows so fast.


Update on Sam: Our Vet would not sew her shut. They said that her wound still had bacteria in it and it was surrounded by dead skin. So, we have to put ointment on it for 7 days. Apparently, after that time it probably won't need stitching. I find that hard to believe. She has a hole, the size of a quarter, at the base of her tail. Fortunately, she tolerates the application of ointment into the hole better than we do. Giving her oral antibiotics is an entirely different story.

No comments: