Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mommy & Me

Jack and I had a long weekend alone. Actually, it is 8pm on Sunday and Jason still isn't home. (Which is the reason we didn't go. I hate getting home late on Sunday nights) Here is what we did...

1. After school on Friday, we went to our neighborhood park.
2. When we got home, the power was out. So, we went to Walgreens to buy more batteries and then IHOP for dinner. Jack ate all of my pancakes.
3. Saturday morning, we went to Aldridge Gardens. We walked the trails and watched the geese and turtles.
4. Saturday afternoon we washed my car. Jack accidentally sprayed me, in the face, 3 times while I was washing the tires. So, I deliberately soaked him with the hose. He loved it.
5. Sunday morning, we went to visit our friends at Oak Mountain for a bike race. Jack got to play in the creek, with Holly.
6. Sunday afternoon, Jack sat (for an hour!) on the desk and played with markers, while I prepared for the Professional Development I will be giving at work, Monday. I was sitting at the desk working on the computer.

Pointing at the turtles.






Splashing in the Mud



Watching the Geese




Pizza and Ice Cream for lunch!!


P.S. Jack and I get another whole day, together, tomorrow. I have to go to work 3 more days, this week, but Jack starts his summer time, tomorrow. That's Monday - Wednesday, 9am - 3pm. I'm just going to take him with me tomorrow. Holly is going to play with him, while I am providing some Professional Development to so me teachers.

No comments: