Thursday, May 19, 2011

In trouble

About one week ago, Jack had to go to time-out twice, in one day. We were disappointed and had a long talk that ended with him telling his teacher he was sorry, the next day. Two days ago, I went to pick him up, and he wasn't in his normal seat. His teacher told me that she had to move him because he and Tanner wouldn't stop talking. I almost laughed because I found it funny. When I told Jason, he said, "I'm kind of proud of him." I'm not sure what was the difference between the two.

On Wednesday, we held a memorial service for our two students that died. It was very sad. Many of our students were crying uncontrollably. At the end of the service, they released white doves. It was very moving. Here, is a link to the story..... Concord Elementary School.

Two pictures from Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Phillip's wedding.



Washing my car is different than it used to be.....

No comments: