Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Jack, Holden and I had a wonderful visit to Huntsville. I feel like every second of my day is spent taking care of someone else. It was nice to have my parents take care of me. There is just something comfortable about being at "home". It's fun to look through old picture albums, watch movies, and eat a bunch of food that I didn't have to buy. =)

Now, what really happened:
1. Holden was wide awake by 6am, every morning
2. Holden spit up, at least twice an hour on their floors
3. Jack put a bunch of stuff off of my dad's desk into the paper shredder, when we weren't looking
4. We arrived on Sunday and already had a load of laundry by Monday night
5. Jack threw at least 10 good tantrums
6. Jack and Grandad spent hours, in the extreme heat, "fixing sprinkler heads" (Big J knows all about that, too)
7. Jack received a nasty rug burn on his back from playing "sidewinder" with Kiki
8. We experienced a new side of Jack, after eating popcorn and drinking coke for 2 hours at the movie theater. I'm not sure whether to describe his behavior as a wild animal, a cyclone, or the Tasmanian devil.
9. We left Kiki and Gdad with a sufficiently trashed house
10. But, it was a lot of fun!



No comments: