Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween. My parents, who currently spend more time away from home than there, came down for a short visit to see Jack. We had a neighborhood Halloween Party and they headed home a little before we left for that. The street next to ours, grilled burgers and hotdogs. They also had a moonbounce for the kids. Just like at his daycare, he didn't want to get in the moonbounce. Oh, well. He was way more interested in walking around it and showing us all the pieces that make it work.



These next pictures were orchestrated by Jack. I have this weird, small tripod. Jack insisted I put the camera on it and then take his picture....





My parents went to visit Uncle David and Aunt Sarah, in Durham, last week. They were getting rid of this, so my parents brought it to us for Jack to play on. This picture makes me laugh because it looks like Jack is plugged in. By the way, this is how I feel every day, by the time Jack and I make it home and up the stairs...

No comments: