Friday, August 6, 2010

7 months

I feel like I have driven circles around Jefferson County, this week. I was given the chance to familiarize myself with communities like Mulga, Maytown, and Minor. The 2010-2011 school year has begun! The summer re-energized me and I feel motivated to have a great year.

On another note... Holden turned 7 months old, yesterday. He is such a big, sweet boy. He loves everyone. He started daycare on Monday and did great. He has always been so easy going. Jack starts back to daycare, next Monday. He is doing well after his tonsillectomy. We had some rough nights and a bunch of mood swings, but he seems much better. I know he'll have a hard time returning to daycare, but he'll be happy to see his friends.

We are headed to Atlanta, tomorrow, to celebrate Will's 2nd birthday. I am looking forward to seeing my brother's and their families.









No comments: