Monday, May 10, 2010

Funny Jack story...

But, first... Holden had his 4 month check-up, today. He is going to be a big boy. He is very long and quite heavy. Also, yesterday, he rolled over for the first time. He has been trying for awhile. Holden is such a sweet baby.

Now, my story...
We still have our nighttime routine with Jack.. 1)brush teeth 2)read books 3)say prayers and 4)sing a song or two. Tonight I told Jack that I was only going to sing one song. I asked him, if he wanted it to be "Hush Little Baby". He said, yes, and then told me he was going to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star".

I asked him, if he wanted to sing first or after me. He told me to start singing. Well, when I started my song, he started his song. He insisted that we sing our songs at the same time. I couldn't stop laughing because I couldn't sing my song with him saying, "Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Star", in the background.

No comments: