Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lovin' Life

I am thoroughly enjoying my week off and it has only been 2 days! The teachers and the students were in dire need of a break. We haven't had a day off since Labor Day. I have accomplished so much. I have run a ton of errands, which I am way too tired to do after work and picking up Jack. (It wears me out getting him in and out of the car) I have completed 99% of my Christmas shopping! And, I have already wrapped most of them. Also, I purchased a couple of needed things for the nursery.

My big goal was to finish the nursery and Christmas shopping during Thanksgiving Break, so I could breeze through December. I have 3 more weeks of work and then a couple of weeks at home, waiting on baby brother to show up. At worst, I'll have 4 days (with students) of work, after Christmas Break. Jack was 2 weeks early, so I plan to be very prepared for his arrival sometime after the New Year. I have no desire to return to work at 38 weeks.

Here is a picture of the 1 and only reason we don't look forward to the Fall:



Jack had a good time, though. Kiki taught him how to slide down our hill:





Oh, how he loves to blow bubbles:



We are having issues with our heater. Sam and Dugan love the alternative:

No comments: