Monday, September 7, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

My parents, successfully, gave their 3rd and final wedding. I was so happy to be a part of my twin brother's wedding. He married a very sweet girl from North Carolina, which is where they live. (Jack now has an Aunt Sarah) The wedding was in Highlands, NC. The location was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, we were so busy with wedding stuff that I didn't get to visit the town. The best I could do was talk everyone into stopping by one of the water falls on our way out of town.

As special as the wedding was, I was so happy to have all of my family in one place at the same time. I can't remember that last time that we were ALL able to be together. It is hard when most of us live 4+ hours apart, even if there are only a handful of us. We were also fortunate to have the Lee's with us. Jack thought he was in heaven with so many of his favorite people in one place.

I have lots of pictures to post...






























2 comments:

RC Patton - ReflectiveVideo.com said...

You can't beat the Mountains of NC for a wedding. It's also a great place to vacation. Give it a try sometime. You will love it.
RC Patton - ReflectiveVideo.com

Holly said...

Leesa,
The water fall pictures are beautiful, as are the wedding photos. When do we get to see the new and shaven Jason Lee?