Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clean Cut

It's hard to tell in this picture, but I had about an inch cut off of Jack's hair, today. It grows so fast. I always like to leave the bangs a little long, though. He is always really good, when his hair is being cut. Today, he was frustrated with his hands under the cloak. I told him he needed to hold his hands to keep the cloak from falling over them. Well, he sat through the second half of his appointment "praying", so that his hands would stay outside.


Does anybody want to buy some cookie dough? I find it funny that my toddler has to sell cookie dough, as a fundraiser. It's not as funny as last year, though, when he was only about 14 months old. I think my mom and I were on the only ones that bought some. That's because I didn't even tell anyone else. Anyway, if you are interested, they are $10.50 a tub and the money is due September 30. I'll buy some to help out his daycare.

1 comment:

J. Lee said...

Who does the check need to be made out to?