Saturday, June 20, 2009

"More Water"

If I hear that phrase one more time, I just might scream. We have been in Huntsville for a few days and Jack has spent hours outside playing in the sprinkler or watering the yard. He is bordering being obsessed with water. In the last picture, he talked Grandad into taking him outside to play in the sprinklers very early in the morning. He still has his pajama top on. My dad asked me what Jack does when we go visit Jason's parents. I told him that he spends the entire time asking to go outside and play with the water hose, just like here (and at the beach).

On another note: Jack had his 2 year check up this week. It was the most uneventful doctor appointment we have ever had. He did not receive any shots. His growth is still consistent and he meets all of the developmental milestones of a 2 year old. I asked about potty training and the doctor said that boys aren't ready until 33 months. It looks like I have a long time, before I need to worry about it.














No comments: