Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time Flies



Life has been so hectic, lately, that I don't even feel bad that I haven't posted in so long. Jack had yet another double ear infection last week. Thank goodness my parents were already in town and offered to stay. I only have a certain number of sick days and Jack is using them up fast. Anyway, since they were going to be here, we talked them into tiling the bathroom floor, installing the vanity, and do some plumbing. (Obviously, we helped when we could, but most of the time we were at work)

Anyway, Jack has become the ultimate copycat. He remembers everything he sees and will copy it as soon as he gets a chance. I promise that every following picture was not staged. I caught him doing each of these things on his own...


Tiling


Installing hardware


Plumbing
(He found some pliers, went into the bathroom, opened the doors, and started doing this)


More Plumbing
(Fortunately, his plumbing didn't involve 3 trips to Lowes like my dad)


Painting
(He would walk into the kitchen, tap the top of the paint can, then go back into the bathroom and pretend paint the walls)



He even cleans!!


Our wonderful new vanity


On another note... Jason has been running the household lately. I had a doctor's appointment Monday and then went to SipsnStrokes with some friends. Then, on Tuesday I had a consultation with an Endodontist, after school. Well, I thought it was just a consultation until he started numbing me up. I said, "what are you doing?". Apparently, I misunderstood the dentist and the appointment was to have a root canal. So, we got a good laugh out of it and I told him to go ahead. So, I was on pain pills yesterday evening and worthless. I am so ready for Thanksgiving Break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just a Jack of all trades... no pun intended there!! He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope he doesn't copy his daddy drinking a Miller Light! HA HA