Friday, November 7, 2008

Definitely a No Picture Post

I took Jack all the way to Concord with me this morning because today was "pictures with Santa". Even though we don't have a Christmas outfit, I dressed him nicely and took him to meet Santa. Well, there would be no pictures of Jack with Santa. After watching the cutest little boy that was 2 weeks older than Jack sit in Santa's lap and look at him curiously, Jack proceeded to cry when we were within a foot of him. I put him in Santa's lap and walked back and he screamed, cried, and reached for me.

1 comment:

Tina K Rogers said...

Jennifer told me about Santa.... Don't worry it will get better... Ivy's pic from last year is of her sitting in my lap and me sitting in santa's lap. and ivy's face is red cause she's absolutely screaming!! I'm hoping she'll do better this year!!