Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jack likes to...

Open any drawer that he can reach (even ones that he can't see in)...



Play with mommy's weights...



Put shoes on your feet...



Try to eat with a fork...



Play in his corner...


And, apparently, look at the camera sideways...





What are the chances? I was in Sam's today and what caught my eye? Not only a book with a Dugan lookalike on the cover, but the word, "Dewey". After taking a closer look, there was no way I was leaving there without a book about a kitten who was put through a book return slot and then lived 19 years in a public library. I absolutely can't wait to read it. I love true stories about animals. I cried and cried during the end of Marly and Me. On another note... someone once asked me why is it that librarian's alway like cats? hmmm.

By the way, the cat's name was Dewey Readmore Books.

1 comment:

Cassie Clark said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I'll have to check out that one! I know what you mean about marley and me. SOOOO SAD!!!!