Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Festival

You know it's gotten bad, when my twin brother tells me I haven't posted in awhile. Unfortunately, I don't have any new pictures. But, I will tell you about what we did this evening. It was my school's Fall Festival. I debated whether or not to bring Jack, but in the end, I drove 40 minutes home to get Jack and bring him back to Concord. I naively thought that he would be shy the whole time and hide his face. Well, after about 20 minutes, he wanted to run like the wind. Because of the potential rain, they moved it into the PE building. It was packed!! Hundreds of students, siblings, parents, and grandparents. Every time I picked Jack up, he would scream and writhe for me to put him down. After about an hour of chasing him through a sea of people, I couldn't take it any more. I was afraid he was going to get hurt. So, we went home.

No comments: