Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today was my grandfather's funeral. I miss him so much. It breaks my heart that my grandmother has survived two husbands. I couldn't imagine going through such pain, twice. I don't even remember the first time I met Richard because I was so young when they married. They had been married for 24 years. My grandmother is an amazing woman, who has loved and been married to 2 men over the last 60+ years.

The funeral was in Brookside. We took a little trip back in time and drove by Gran's old house. I rarely venture into the Forestdale area , since Gran moved from there. Also, I got to see my Papa's grave, which I was too young to remember ever visiting.

My brothers and cousin (my twin brother is on the left)



My Uncle James, Grandmother, and Mom



No comments: