Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sick, Again

Well, Jack is sick, again. Around 1pm his daycare calls to tell us he has 100.6 fever. He has been feeling so great, lately, that I was convinced it had to do with teething or he had just gotten himself worked up. Jason brought him home because I couldn't leave work. After Jason went back to work, I took his temp and it was 102.6!! I left the nurse a message and then called Jason. We were out of tylenol, so he left work (again) to bring us some tylenol. I rocked Jack for a long time because he felt awful. After he took his medicine, we laid in bed for 45 minutes. That is amazing because he has never been still in our bed. The nurse gave us all of kinds of advice and he seems to be perking up some. I'm sure that is from the tylenol.

Believe it or not, this is a baby with a high fever (playing in his corner)...


2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope Jack feels better soon! It's crazy to look at the pics of the boys from last year - they've grown so fast!

Anonymous said...

If you really want me to I would be willing to quit my job and come be Jack's nanny.