Monday, July 21, 2008

I thought we were weary travelers last week. Today, I feel like we need a vacation from vacations. We had a great time in Andalusia, but Jason finished playing golf late, yesterday, so we didn't get home until almost 10pm.

Jack slept the entire way, woke up for about 30 minutes, then went to bed without a fuss. I knew it was too good to be true. He woke up at 11pm and was in and out of sleep until 2am!! It wasn't all crying for momma and dadda. There was a 45 minute period around midnight where he was laughing and having a good time. I only went into his room one time. Finally, at 1:45am, he let out a painful cry. I went into the room and he had his leg was caught between the slats of his bed. He was really upset. So, I rocked him for 15 minutes, laid him down, and didn't hear another peep until this morning. I am exhausted.

We definitely want to congratulate Big J and his partner for winning 4Ball. They shot a 68 on Saturday and a 66 on Sunday! I guess he felt the need to "keep it in the family". Jason and Jeff won the tournament last year. I think that is awesome considering there are around 100 teams.



Jack and I played at the pool with Mandy



Playing in LeeLee's rocker



Aunt Jennifer captured Jack's "bull" face. I love this picture.



Aunt Jennifer fed him a popsicle. He would take a lick, walk away for 30 seconds and then come back for another lick. This went on for a long time.




I wasn't there for this picture. Apparently, a stick was taken from him.




.

No comments: