Friday, July 11, 2008

Georiga on My Mind

Jack and I are becoming weary travelers. We just returned from our trip to Georgia. I never visited my brother when he lived in Wisconsin for 8 years, so I thought I'd get to Georgia as soon as possible. We had a good visit. We went out to dinner with some of their friends on Wednesday night and Thursday we went to the Aquarium and then walked around Centennial Park.

All else aside, the highlight of our trip was spending time with their animals. Jack didn't know what to do with animals that let him touch them. He was obsessed with Abby's paws. He would sneak up on her and grab her paw. She was not too pleased.

The funniest thing was that he loved the dog bed. He would take off down the hallway, turn into their bedroom and, literally, fling himself on the dog bed. No matter how often you wash them, no dog bed is clean, so it made me cringe when he would rub his face in it. James got a short video of it, so I'll post it, if he send it to me.


Dinner at The Swallow at the Hollow


Jack and Uncle James at the Aquarium


You could pet the horsehoe crabs




Taking a break to stretch his legs a bit


The Whale Shark



Ahhh!



This fish is bigger than Jack



Abby and Gig



playing with Gig and a part of the mixer



petting Abby



Mittens snuck up on him and sat down. He backed a way a little bit.



Here it was Jack's turn to sneak up on Mittens



The infamous dog bed





No comments: