Wednesday, October 20, 2010

5 things...

1. I found out, this morning, that Aunt Jennifer (Lee) is having her oral surgery, today. We hope that everything went okay. I had oral surgery (TMJ) about 8 years ago and it was the worst surgery I have experienced. That's saying a lot considering I've had 2 c-sections. Anyway, I couldn't eat solid food for about 8 weeks, lost 15 pounds in about 2 weeks and almost passed out in my parents shower. It was extremely painful.

2. I took another day off, today, to go on Jack's first field trip. We went to a pumpkin patch, in Clanton. It was fun, but didn't compare to the one we went to, in Youngsville, NC. Our loot...



3. Holden had his 9 month check-up, today. He weighed 19 lbs 13oz and was 29 1/2 inches long. I keep warning Jack that Holden will outgrow him, soon, and that he should think twice about picking on him. Also, we found out that Holden has an ear infection that should bust in a couple of days. The sickness is never-ending.


4. Jason received this letter, in the mail, yesterday...


5. I am really excited about the Auburn vs LSU game, this Saturday. I hope that this game is just as enjoyable and exciting as they have been, so far.

No comments: