Monday, July 5, 2010

The Beach

We had such a good time, at the beach, that Holden and I were very close to staying there for the rest of the week. But, I didn't bring my laptop and Holden's 6 month check-up is this week. We did leave Jack to spend the rest of the week with LeeLee and Big J. It is still hard for me to be away from him. I had butterflies in my stomach, all morning. However, I know that he needs this opportunity to have all of the attention showered on him!


It was a double red flag for the first day or or two, so we didn't venture too far, into the water.



This picture is a typical "late" afternoon, at the beach house.



Holden went to the beach a couple of times.





That is the cutest smile Jack has ever given me.





Phillip gave Jack a couple of water guns. He had fun with them. Thanks, Phillip!




"Stick 'em up, daddy!"




The start of "the hole".




Jack like getting, in the hole.






Jack had a lot of fun playing with Aunt Susu.




Jack thought he could get Big J wet. Boy, was he wrong.




Happy 4th of July!






Thanks, Susan, for getting a family picture for us!









Now, my favorite....

No comments: