Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Family Reunion?

I had a fun weekend. My grandmother came in to town. On Saturday, we took her to the Brookside Greenway Festival. The bike race is named after my great great grandfather, "Frenchie" Negron. He was mayor of Brookside, AL in the early 1900s. The Festival wasn't quite what I expected, but it was nice to meet some relatives. The first picture is of Gran with her brother and his wife, my great-uncle Bill and Aunt Sharon. (Uncle Bill and Aunt Sharon, actually live not very far from us)











Gran cracks me up. I hope to have half as much energy as her, when I'm 80 years old.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun, and Gran looks great! Jack is looking so grown up now. I can't believe we haven't seen y'all in so long; let's try to get together soon :)