Sunday, February 8, 2009

CELEBRATION

My parents and brother came in to town, this weekend, to celebrate our birthdays. We had a nice visit. the Weather was absolutely perfect.


These are the earrings that my parents gave me for my birthday.



Jason's parents sent me roses!




On our way to a wedding shower.



David holding Duke/Duchess/Alley/NC. She is a cat of many names.



I typically only post the good pictures, but don't be fooled. We get this face at least once or twice a day.



Jack is amazed at a cat that will let him get so close. She's too young to know any better.





I was a little disappointed because, when he got his wagon, he wouldn't ride in it very long. This entire weekend, he would get in it himself and beg to be pulled around.



This outfit is dedicated to Uncle James.



I can guaranty that this situation ended badly.



I love this picture. Something about the way he is standing makes him look so grown up.

1 comment:

Tina K Rogers said...

wow, love the earrings. you look cute in that black and white shirt! and jack is cute as always. i want to see that little guy next time yall are in town.