Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Many Birthdays

This weekend was supposed to be a big birthday celebration, but it turned into a small one. Within about 5 weeks, LeeLee and Big J turned 60 and Grandad turned 65. We needed a babysitter for a Christmas party and a wedding (that my parents were attending), so I was supposed have all the grandparents and Aunt Jennifer at my house. We were going to celebrate birthdays, today. Well, Aunt Jennifer could not come. Then, my dad partially fell through the ceiling last week and couldn't travel because he has not fully recovered. So, my meal for 7.5 turned into a meal for 4.5. Nevertheless, we had a great weekend. The Christmas party was fun and the wedding was a blast.







1 comment:

Cassie Clark said...

Leesa,
Drew has the same candy cane stripe pajamas! They are too cute! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!