Sunday, March 2, 2008

On the road again...

Jason spent last weekend in Enterprise to go to a race with his uncle. My parents were supposed to come to Bham to stay with Jack and me, but my dad needed to stay in Hunstville to work on Trinity's current Habitat House, so Jack and I loaded up and went north. It was a beautiful weekend. Unfortunately, the weather is going to turn cold, again, this week.

These are some pictures that we took before and after church. He is wearing one of Steven Cochrun's hand-me-down outfits. He actually made it through the entire church service. We rarely take him in Birmingham, but the church I grew up in has a wonderful contemporary service and he just sits with us.


I just love close-ups



He put his hands on the second step and then put his knees on the bottom one.











Something tells me that this isn't the last time we will see this face. haha.




1 comment:

Heather said...

Y'all are in trouble now - he's about to be in everything, lol :D Such sweet pics - he's growing so fast. Hope y'all can meet up with us this weekend.