Friday, February 22, 2008

CHARTER TROUBLE

Once again, we are reminded of how much we dislike Charter. We had weeks of problems with them, last summer. There was even one instance where the guy blatantly lied and reported that he had visited our house and the problem was fixed. We were here all day and never saw him and there was no change in our cable. We had cable TV problems early this week and even though that was fixed, we have been without Internet until this morning. It has driven me crazy. I was convinced that I had missed 3 emails from everyone I know. haha.

Anyway, last night Jack and I went to visit the Cochrun's. Fionnuala was there, as well. I can't believe that Steven has gotten so tall. He will be 14 this May! I began nannying for him when he was 6 years old and continued picking him up from school until I was about 7 months pregnant.

Now, a little update on Jack, since this site is about him: He moves constantly. He still "army" crawls around and then sits up when he gets to where he wants to go. Jack is always on his hands and knees in the morning, but this morning he was actually sitting in his crib!! It was adorable because he was just sitting there sucking his 2 fingers.



Steven's old high chair




Just like a teenager, Steven texted the whole time we were there



I love TomTom so much and terrified that every time I see him, it will be the last. He is amazingly old. They started calling him Grandpa Cochrun about 5 years ago. He used to be a big, menacing alley cat and now he looks so frail, but he still gets good reports from the Vet.




Of course, I love this picture.



He sees Sam and Dugan do this all the time.


2 comments:

James said...

It's all about getting the Dish!! Great pics. I can't believe how much he's changed since Christmas.

Heather said...

That's why we ditched charter and got directv in the new house. Hated charter!!! Always had problems.