Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sitting by himself.

Jack can officially sit by himself. I don't even put a pillow behind him, anymore. He does fall sometimes, so I definitely would never put him near a piece of furniture or something he could fall on. But, I feel very comfortable putting him the in the middle of room with a toy, while I do something.

Today, we visited a friend of mine that has a 3 week old baby. His name is Ronin. I assumed his name was Irish, like Fionnuala's brother, but she said it is Japanese. Jack looked like a grown child next to him. I can' t believe he was ever that small.

Here are some pictures of jack wearing the Grateful Dead onsie that Jeff bought him for Christmas. I can already tell that he is going to like music as much as Jason.


This picture is funny because my mom's hair looks like it is part of Jack's head. It really makes the shirt appropriate.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pics are awesome! I can't wait until he starts singing. And how long before we can put a guitar in his hands?