Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 Months Old

Jack is 6 months old, today. I can't believe we are already at this point. It seemed so far away, in June. He had his checkup, yesterday. Jack is 16 lbs 9 oz and 27.5 inches long. That is fairly long for his age. I don't think there was ever any doubt that he would be on the tall side!

He has changed so much in the last couple of weeks. Now, he reaches for everything. I used to be able to hold him in my lap, while I worked on the computer. I can't do that anymore because he constantly tries to grab the laptop. Also, he has discovered Sam and Dugan. This has been an enormous revelation for him. If one of them is in the room, he strains to look at them and starts kicking and laughing. Dugan shows off by rolling around on the ground near him. He loves it!

It looks like he is going to have Jason's pretty eye color. Sometimes they look gray and sometimes they have a hint of green in them.


I thought this picture was cute.



Give me that camera!


We are still working on sitting by ourself.


This was cute until he tried to put Jason's foot in his mouth.




No comments: